Từ kinh doanh
1. At Twelve, we separate the food waste from the plastic, and separate those that can be recycled from single use plastic. We pass all of this plastic or glass bottles to the street collectors to help them make a living.
2. We put a trash bin outside our shop to prevent trash being thrown into the drain.
3. Our staff is not allowed to use single-use plastic cups when they go buy coffee next door. No plastic cups are served at our restaurant.
4. We also encourage our staff to bring along their own containers to take away food from the neighboring shops.
5. Any clean plastic bag we get from a supplier will be kept aside for later reuse.
6. We don't buy large black trash bag as there are already many reusable plastic bags that can be used again to pack trash or waste.
7. Any lighting in our restaurant not in use must be switched off.
8. The food that we pack for the less fortunate is using the eco-friendly boxes as well if they don't bring their own containers.
9. We don't use air conditioning during off peak hours.
10. We only give out wooden chopsticks with no plastic wrap upon request by customers.
- Jack Lee, Owner